Upload Digital Photos
Acceptable Digital Photo File Types
If you do not have access to the digital Photo Center but you do have access to email, you can email your photos to us and we will make them available in your account.
The Digital Photo Center can only accept emails with the following types of attached files:
- JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe)
- Zip files (.zip) - must contain JPEGs only
- 3gp video files
Any digital photo you upload must have an ending that matches one of the above file types (e.g., niagarafalls.jpg, weddingpics.zip).
Emailing From a Computer
To email us your photos from your computer, follow these steps:
- Email your photos as attachments to email@example.com; we'll send you a confirmation message that includes a link to the Walmart Digital Photo Center website.
- Sign in to the Digital Photo Center website.
- At the top of the Photo Center home page, you should see a message alerting you that you have photos waiting to be added to your account. Click the message to add these photos to your account.
Important: If you don't see this alert, you may have sent the photos from an email address that we do not yet associate with your account. To add this address to your account, go to your Account page and click "Edit Preferences." Add this email address as an "Associated Address." When you return to your home page, you will be able to access your photos.
- You'll be taken to a page containing the photos you emailed. Check the box next to each photo you'd like to add to your account.
- Click Add To My Account.
We hold emailed photos for 30 days after we receive them (or for 60 days if we have the email address on file). If you do not sign in to the Photo Center website within that time period, you will need to send the pictures again.
Emailing by Mobile Phone
To email your photos from your mobile phone or PDA, follow these steps:
- Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive your photos, we'll send you a text message that includes a code key and a link to the Walmart Digital Photo Center website. Save this message.
- The next time you're at your computer, type the link into your browser. You'll see a pop-up window asking you to register for an account at Walmart Digital Photo Center.
- If you already have an account, click the "Sign In" link to the right. Otherwise, register for an account by filling in the required information. Be sure to enter the same email address from which you sent your photos. Once you sign in or create a new account, you'll see a page containing the photos you emailed.
- Check the box next to each photo you'd like to add to your account.
- Click Add To My Account.
We hold emailed photos for 30 days after we receive them (or for 60 days if we have the email address on file). If you do not sign in to the Walmart Digital Photo Center website and add the photos to your account within that time period, you will need to send the pictures again.
Learn more about accessing Photo Center services with your mobile phone or PDA.