Mobile Phone and PDA Access to Photo Center Services
By registering with the Walmart Photo, you can have instant access to all of your online photos, right from your phone or PDA.
In addition, you can:
- Share photos with friends and family around the world -- right from your mobile device.
- Use your favorite photos as caller-IDs on your phone (select models only).
- Order high-quality prints and ship them anywhere in the U.S.
- Take photos with your camera phone; then send them to your Walmart Photo account.
In order to use these services, you must first create a Walmart Photo account
Send Images to the Photo Center by Email
On most phones, you can launch an options menu while you're viewing a photo you just took, or one you have stored on your phone. One of the options in this menu is "Send." When you click "Send," you'll see a screen that allows you to key in either a phone number or an email address.
Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip: Save this email address in your phone or PDA.
To easily identify which photo you're sending, you may wish to add a subject to your message, as well as some text.
If you've registered your camera phone number in your Digital Photo Center account, we will immediately associate your emailed photo with your account.
Depending on the preferences you set in your account, we may send you an alert that we received your photo and we may ask you to confirm that the photo is yours when you next sign in to your account.
View Albums on Your Phone
Follow these three steps to view your "Walmart Photo" albums from your mobile phone.
- Check Compatibility: Find out if your mobile phone is compatible with Photo Center Mobile features.
- Add your cell number to your account:
- On the Photo Center, go to your "Account" page. Under the "Mobile Phone" section, click Edit Mobile Phone. On the next page, click Add Phone to add a new mobile number to your account. Once stored, you can return to this page to change or remove the number at any time.
- Verify your cell number: Once you've added your number, we'll open a new page where you will need to enter the confirmation code we'll include in a text message to your phone. Enter the code in the box on that page and click Continue to verify your number. Please don't navigate away from the verification page until you've entered your 3-digit code or your number won't be added.
Activate your phone: Return to this help page and find your wireless provider below. Follow the appropriate instructions.
Verizon Wireless (requires Get It Now data service)
- On your Get It Now enabled phone, select Get It Now.
- Select the Shopping Cart, then connect to the network.
- Select Get Pix.
- Select Photo Viewers.
- Select and download Walmart Photo photos.
AT&T Wireless (requires mMode data service)
- On your mMode enabled phone, connect to the mobile internet and go to mMode home.
- Select Browse Websites.
- Select Pictures.
- Select My Photo Album.
ALLTEL (requires Axcess data service)
- On your Axcess enabled phone, select Menu> Axcess Apps.
- Select Axcess Shop > Start.
- Select the folder> Choose Application (select Walmart Photo Mobile) > Select Pricing Plan.
- Download Walmart Photo Mobile.
Please note: Your wireless service provider may charge you for air time or data services while your phone is connected to the Digital Photo Center. Please contact your wireless service provider for complete details on your current plan.