Upload Photos Using an In-Store Photo Center
If you don't have Internet access to upload your pictures, you can use the in-store Photo Centers found at most Walmart stores to upload pictures to your Digital Photo Center account.
- Visit a participating Walmart and locate the Photo Center 1 Hour kiosk.
- Follow the instructions to insert your disk, memory stick or other media.
- Agree to the copyright statement to view your photos.
- Select the pictures you want to upload to the website.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select the option to upload your photos to the website
- Take the claim card printed by the kiosk.
- The next time you visit Walmart.com, sign in or create an account at the Photo Center and click the "Claim a Roll" link in the Get Started box.
- Enter the information from your claim card to view your photos.
If you have any questions about using the kiosk, please ask an associate for assistance.
Please Note: This is a paid service and cost depends on the number and size of photos uploaded. Please ask the associate in the store for pricing and information.